Sunday, December 19, 2010

Madrid v. Barcelona Commentary


By Reyes Florido Cabrillana, 1B



versus






Madrid versus Barça…what can I say?

A complete disaster! I thought it was going to be a little bit interesting, but 5-0? That is not interesting! There were only 4 men that marked 5 goals: 2 by Villa, 1 by Xavi, 1 by Pedro and 1 by Jeffren. I can’t imagine that. I think most people thought both teams were going to mark one goal at least each of them.

People said that the Real Madrid didn’t play like a team but without this they are very proud. Others said that Real Madrid didn’t play like they meant it and without this they aren’t proud of them.

Whith Barça, the fans were very proud, happy and all that they can say good of them. But, what I said is the Barça is a really good team, or the Real Madrid didn’t play like their fans thought they needed to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment