Sunday, December 19, 2010

Winter Fashion


By María Golvano, 1B
As autumn passes, concerns about keeping warm led me to the task of buying cotton pants and try to wear them under jeans—mission impossible! Because the jeans have to be one size larger than you normally use for you to wear above the other pants. Uuufff! I need cold insulating clothing.
On the other hand, having many clothes on your skin is not good because it cannot breathe, causing allergies, discomfort in walking and a delay in taking away many top layers of clothing.
I knew I was not the only one suffering from "cold intolerance," so I started to ask relatives, friends and, specifically, they lady in the underwear section in a store. Then I saw in a glass case some men’s long johns for the cold and I thought, if there is something for men, there has to be something for women. The girl who attended me told me that there are only men's long johns and I stated my problem and she gave me another solution that I loved.
Here is a thermal insulator that retains body heat to act as thermoregulatory clothing. It is also breathable and expels humidity, removing body sweat and thus keeping the body dry. It is also a lightweight garment that allows maximum freedom of movement. It is designed to practice activities in extreme cold weather and even humidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment